M
Martincape
Guest
Hi guys,
We have just noticed a problem with the box that has only just developed.
Basically, I was watching ITV HD, when at 9pm, Sky One HD started to record. Then, a few seconds later, the channel I was watching started to pixelate, gradually getting worse till the channel was unwatchable. I tried changing channel and every one was the same. So, I stopped the recording, and now ITV HD is fine again.
I checked the SNR, that is 100%, and the one below is 82%.
What could be wrong? It is only happening when it is recording. It hasn't happened before today.
We have just noticed a problem with the box that has only just developed.
Basically, I was watching ITV HD, when at 9pm, Sky One HD started to record. Then, a few seconds later, the channel I was watching started to pixelate, gradually getting worse till the channel was unwatchable. I tried changing channel and every one was the same. So, I stopped the recording, and now ITV HD is fine again.
I checked the SNR, that is 100%, and the one below is 82%.
What could be wrong? It is only happening when it is recording. It hasn't happened before today.