Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Kodi doesn't launch after install

Hi ,
I'm not so expert, could you explain me with an example how I could start kodi on my fresh installation OpenVix 6.6.013 for my Octagon sf8008 4kUHD.
I look forward to receiving your replay.
Best regards
Download the kodi plugin in PluginBrowser, and then it shows in Menu > Plugins. Start it from there.
 
I have a Vu+ Solo SE box with OpenViX 6.6.013 (2024-12-03-Release). If kodi starts I get the kodi start logo only. Could you help me please what is wrong?

kodi log:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9cd1pkryluatax9rc0nv1/kodi.log?rlkey=al8ejrenrlvd1kwmzaptwxfu0&dl=0

715 ? Ss 0:00 /bin/sh -c unset PYTHONPATH;kodi;kodiext -T
716 ? S 0:00 /bin/sh /usr/bin/kodi
721 ? Sl 0:13 /usr/lib/kodi/kodi-stb

I asked that from Kodi developers and they answred:
"Your database is corrupted, delete /media/hdd/.kodi and start from scratch. Also, this a modified version of Kodi, the "STB windowing system" isn't something we provide. So you'll have a better chance of getting support from the place where get that Kodi version from."

But /media/hdd/.kodi is always generated at kodi startup. I do not think it is corrupted at all kodi start - I tried it more times.
 
Last edited:
Just buy a firestick or an android box, Enigma2 for live and recording TV, everything else on another device
 
Sattelite stb is not for playing media. Its for live tv and recordings from live tv. If you want media player better get android or coreelec based box...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top