Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] LCD4Linux

^^COMPASS^^

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
268
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
60
Are there any known issues with LCD4 Display that you guys are aware about in build 16 as I have lost my weather icons since performing a online update from 15- 16

Temperature is displayed fine
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1120.webp
    IMG_1120.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I have the same problem with the weather display since updating. Also the analogue clock no longer displays.

Anyone have any ideas. Have had to roll back to previous version.
 
I lost the weather a couple of builds ago. I was using OpenWeatherMap (Global/Weather API), so I changed to MSN and it works fine again. I configured lcd4linux a long time ago and I can't remember why I used OpenWeatherMap in the first pllace; maybe it was the default. There is a really long key I had to put in for OpenWeatherMap for it to work, which is still there, even though I am using MSN now. Not sure if MSN needs this key but I daren't delete it cos I don't fancy having to put it in again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top