I have a general question about my USB DVB-T tuner.
I don't tune into this tuner often, its is there for when the tuners on my duo-2 are exhausted.
Because of this, the EPG and channel lists often don't get updated and start to disappear, which mean autotimers i have set for once a week on the dvb-t tuner don't get recorded.
Is there a way for the system to tune into some of these dvb-t channels behind the scenes to update the epg/channels over the air?
Many thanks,
Stuart
I don't tune into this tuner often, its is there for when the tuners on my duo-2 are exhausted.
Because of this, the EPG and channel lists often don't get updated and start to disappear, which mean autotimers i have set for once a week on the dvb-t tuner don't get recorded.
Is there a way for the system to tune into some of these dvb-t channels behind the scenes to update the epg/channels over the air?
Many thanks,
Stuart