This is some sort continuation for this http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33415-Possible-memory-leak
I still have this issue with matroska files. I don't even have to stream matroska from network, even playing from local hard disc can jam box after while.
I tried to observe possible cause but i didn't have any idea where but i took some screenshots via telnet and media infomation of played file.
At this point movie started to keep stopping


Tried to press stop button many times and box jammed.

Details of matroska. Bitrate on file is quite high about 25Mb/s to 45Mb/s

I still have this issue with matroska files. I don't even have to stream matroska from network, even playing from local hard disc can jam box after while.
I tried to observe possible cause but i didn't have any idea where but i took some screenshots via telnet and media infomation of played file.
At this point movie started to keep stopping


Tried to press stop button many times and box jammed.

Details of matroska. Bitrate on file is quite high about 25Mb/s to 45Mb/s


