Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

You can set custom files to be included in an image backup.
Backup Manager -> Menu -> Yellow button.
 
Thanks Judge - you learn something every day :)

TK4 you can do this, however I would be concerned that if you do this you will miss out updates and bug fixed like the one below :)

If you decide to try the MetrixHD folders are here:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyMetrix/
/usr/share/enigma2/MetrixHD/
 
Update 51:

- Bugfix for Channel Selection not showing some channel picons
- Bugfix for MoviePlayer showing duplicate/default picons
 
scwheeler i must ask because i dont know.... but how do i get update 51: is it pushed out with online update 763 etc?
or do i go to plugins and build skin xml again?
sorry for asking but i dont know the answer
thanks buddy
foz
 
No problem Foz - Yes Metrix51 is pushed with Vix763. However to see the benefits you also need to rebuild the skin :)

Enjoy
 
Hi, just installed The Metrix HD skin and i love it. However now i have a green arrow cicle in the right top corner constantly blinking with "update". Does this mean there is a skin update or an vix image update?. When i check with updates i get the message that there are no updates.

Thanks
 
Tuneboy glad you like it. It is the vix update status, which baring the graphics is independent of the skin. If there isn't an update available but it is showing perhaps check in the support forum in case it's a bug.
 
Ok now the arrow is gone. Don't know why :) Anyway i just played with the skin a bit and it is freaking awesome! i can totally adapt everything of colours the way i want it. Also very nice and sharp font is beeing used in this skin. Looks great on my 46 inch LCD. Now i am looking about the store? Are these the same applications as you have in the VIX applications?
 
On the store the OpenVix screens are by me and included in the skin and will be more up to date here.

However do try the other screens, many work fine but if you any have any problems just uninstall :)
 
Sorry for the noob question but...

How do I set the timeline so it doesn't fill the screen? Also, how do I make it transparent again?

Army-Wives-Screenshot.webp

Thanks in advance
 
Hi Schweeler. Are there any plans to overhaul the epg? I would love to have the mini screen back.
Gary
 
How do I set the timeline so it doesn't fill the screen? Also, how do I make it transparent again?

View attachment 30156

Thanks in advance

Could be a few things.... In the plugins menu > MyMetrix > SkinPart settings is Graphical EPG for Vix installed and enabled? If so while in the EPG press menu and see if any options need to be reverted in there such as picture in graphics - yes, etc :)
 
Hi Schweeler. Are there any plans to overhaul the epg? I would love to have the mini screen back.
Gary

Hi Gary, yes I would like to overhaul the EPG or more likely leave this as is and develop a new one. Having said that I do like the transparency and size but would probably have go full screen to fit in the mini screen......

I'd quite like to do a white (arctic) version of the skin too, but an 8 month old means much less free time :)
 
Could be a few things.... In the plugins menu > MyMetrix > SkinPart settings is Graphical EPG for Vix installed and enabled? If so while in the EPG press menu and see if any options need to be reverted in there such as picture in graphics - yes, etc :)

Unfortunately none of those options worked so I decided to start from scratch. I backed up my settings, flashed my Ultimo with the latest VIX build 775, then restored my settings but NOT the plugins (with the plan to freshly install MetrixHD). However when I went into plugins, MetrixHD or Openstore wasn't there to install.

Nikita-Screenshot.webp

I then went to your git site and downloaded a zip of your mod, unzipped and ftp the files to my Ultimo (copying the exact folder structure of the unzipped folder - thanks for that!) Now all is sweet!

Police Ten 7.webp

I think I'll stay out of the OpenStore for now, as this was the start of my problems - too many goodies to play with. :p

Thanks for the very slick mod Scwheeler.
 
Wuesty´s widgets / infobars

I use as ChannalList 'Wuesty´s Channelselection Style X' from 'Wuesty´s widgets' which works quite well on all Duo2 images.
The 'Infobar mod Olli/Phyr/Hermes Wuesty' (from the same autor) works perfectly on VTi but on ViX all fields remain empty...

How can I avoid/fix this ?

PS.
all Wuesty´s infobars have the same problem with ViX (empty fields)
 

Attachments

  • Infobar_mod_Olli_Phyr_Hermes_Wuesty__onVTI.webp
    Infobar_mod_Olli_Phyr_Hermes_Wuesty__onVTI.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Infobar_mod_Olli_Phyr_Hermes_Wuesty__onViX.webp
    Infobar_mod_Olli_Phyr_Hermes_Wuesty__onViX.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 32
I use as ChannalList 'Wuesty´s Channelselection Style X' from 'Wuesty´s widgets' which works quite well on all Duo2 images.
The 'Infobar mod Olli/Phyr/Hermes Wuesty' (from the same autor) works perfectly on VTi but on ViX all fields remain empty...

How can I avoid/fix this ?

PS.
all Wuesty´s infobars have the same problem with ViX (empty fields)

Unfortunately there is no easy fix as VTI often works differently Vix, hence why I made this mod. The only way to do it is to re-write the whole widget, and even then often there are parts which can't be easily replicated. Wish there was a quick fix - it would have saved me a lot of time :)
 
Hi Schweeler. Could you post your latest skin file that is compatible with the new openvix software upgrade, the last one you posted I have used works great but it does not enable the HD picons.

I am using your skin file as for some reason my orginal skin on IB stopped functioning correctly

Thanks in advance
 
The latest version should be in the image feeds.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top