




Is there something else I should install to enable the full descriptions on the first infobar or is it a feature that they're only shown on the SIB?
Is "MetrixHD Coloured buttons for IB" enabled in My SkinParts ?





Thanks for your reply Micromecca - yep, I have that enabled.
The coloured buttons show in the infobar and disappear if I disable that SkinPart. However, I only see the blue button description 'extensions' in IB view, with additional descriptions when I go into the SIB or QuickEPG for VIX, which is fine.
I just wondered if this was normal and if so, is there any way I can modify the initial IB descriptions myself?
View attachment 30414View attachment 30415View attachment 30416View attachment 30417
lol may i ask?
how did you get pic4 to show like that?
i've never seen that on mine
thanks
foz

Thanks Micromecca. Sorry for the confusing terminology, by 'descriptions' I meant it's the button labels that are missing.
It's no biggy but it would be nice to have them displayed if possible (and ideally edit them myself too if it's not too difficult!). Hopefully someone might have a solution...
No probs mate, I wasn't sure If I had understood properly either tbh
Do you remember if the labels were there prior to installing the skin?
You could always try: disable the coloured labels IB skin part > rebuild skin> re-add them > rebuild skin
and hopefully Scwheeler will be along shortly with some real help


Hi guys,
Yes the button labels aren't fixed in the skin and vary according to VIX. While it is possible to edit the skin to put a fixed text instead for most people this won't work. If you really wished to change it you could you the coloured buttons for IB skin part as a base and replace the 'widget name="key_green" ' lines with "label="

Any way to make the text a different colour to the channel name, in channel selection screen?
