Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

scwheeler,

This will change the boot logo, but will it also change the loading animation of the STB ? I am fine with the default vix boot logo, I just would like to change the 'VIX' animation that rotates while the STB is loading to something more silpler (animater circle for example)
 
that is the spinner,
in the latest builds, skinners can put there own spinner files into there skin and the image will use those instead of the default vix spinner.

make a folder called spinner in the root of the skindir and put the spinner files inside it.
 
Thanks for the reply Rossi.

Is there a plugin for end users to modify the spinner ?
 
there is no plugins to modify it, they are png files, so photoshop is prob your best bet.

be aware though the changes you make to the default spinner "could" be overwritten with a software update so its probably best to put your own spinner in the skindir.
 
Rossi,

From our exchanges, I understand that the loading animation (spinner) is a series of png files that are loaded in sequence to give an effect of animation. Those png files have to be put in the following directory /share/enigma2/metrixHD/spinner am I correct ?

Also will you have some sample animations we can choose from ?

Thanks in advance.
 
yes.

the default vix spinner is located in /usr/share/enigma2/spinner, inside here you will find the pngs

you can make your own to the same dimensions and put those into /usr/share/enigma2/metrixHD/spinner
 
Hello Rossi,

There is a plugin called 'spinnerchooser' or something similar that lets you pick a spinner. Unfortunately, it crashes my et5000. So I googled a bit, and foud a couple of spinner packs.

That is just to share my findings about the spinner.
 
After I have installed the latest vix image apollon I have notices that the incon HD on infobar is not activated although there is a transmission of an HD channel.
I have installed many different iconbars but the problem remains.

Any ideas ?
 
Hi ant, yes I can confirm the bug. Not sure why as it just checks the screen resolution, I may be able to fix the default one but not the others.
 
Has anyone got a link where to download the proper picons for this skin please?

Ocram's package is not in the feeds anymore:confused:
 
Ocram picons can be downloaded from here:
Code:
http://www.picons.org/downloads.html
 
Hi there ...

Where can i find the "Metrix HD" Skin in the Feed ? I don't see it ...

Thanks for help ... CU No.Trace
 
Hi there ...

Where can i find the "Metrix HD" Skin in the Feed ? I don't see it ...

Thanks for help ... CU No.Trace

Think it is under MatrixHD on the feeds but should be there - can't check as I'm at work right now.
 
Just installed this skin - its the best by far - but I'd love to modify the EPG to include the preview window in the top right hand corner like the Blue HD skin...

Can anybody point me in the right direction to do this so I can then play :cool:
 
Just installed this skin - its the best by far - but I'd love to modify the EPG to include the preview window in the top right hand corner like the Blue HD skin...

Can anybody point me in the right direction to do this so I can then play :cool:
Doesn't work on vix image.
 
I'm not sure why it wouldn't work on the ViX image. Has anybody tried?

I will compare the EPG section of the blue HD skin (that has the preview window in the top corner) and see if I can spot anything to change...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top