Walt
New member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2014
- Messages
- 366
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I've been reading the forum over and over and can't seem to find the way to do this. I have a Nas which has shares called video, music and private. I am wanting the video one to be readable from the same place as the recordings on my HDD. Also I'd like to be able to copy things over to the Nas for backup purposes on demand.
I can mount it but it doesn't seem to show on the receiver anywhere. Tried NFS and CIF but ideally want NFS as I believe that will allow me full usage of the Nas rather than just one share?
A tutorial of how to connect it and where to go to stream from it would be amazing.
Thanks
I can mount it but it doesn't seem to show on the receiver anywhere. Tried NFS and CIF but ideally want NFS as I believe that will allow me full usage of the Nas rather than just one share?
A tutorial of how to connect it and where to go to stream from it would be amazing.
Thanks