Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Moving from blackhole to Vix

  • Thread starter Thread starter brooky
  • Start date Start date
B

brooky

Guest
Hi to all.
First off, I'm not sure if this is the right section, if not can somebody please move it to a more appropriate place. I have a mate running a Vu+ Duo with a motorised dish.
He has seen my system (fixed dish) running Vix and wants to switch.
I have no problem with flash loaders and new images etc but I have some concerns over setting so we don't mess up the dish ( I have no experience of setting up motorised dishes).
if I do a settings back up in black hole, will they transfer over to the vix build?
If not, what do I need to do so as not to mess up the dish?
What do I need to write down? what do i need to watch for?

Thanks in advance.
 
flashing to vix is simple, once flashed use ABM to setup all channels

stick image of box on usb and switch off box, plug usb in and let it do its thing. once done, go through online setup and go to ABM use your custom region and scan
 
Hi to all.
First off, I'm not sure if this is the right section, if not can somebody please move it to a more appropriate place. I have a mate running a Vu+ Duo with a motorised dish.
He has seen my system (fixed dish) running Vix and wants to switch.
I have no problem with flash loaders and new images etc but I have some concerns over setting so we don't mess up the dish ( I have no experience of setting up motorised dishes).
if I do a settings back up in black hole, will they transfer over to the vix build?
If not, what do I need to do so as not to mess up the dish?
What do I need to write down? what do i need to watch for?

Thanks in advance.
You might want to ask a general question about transferring over settings for a motorised dish ... I don't have one so although I expect they are in etc/enigma2 they could be elsewhere :)
 
Just save the settings file from /etc/enigma2. That way if things go wrong we can help you.
 
is the setting file from blackhole compatible with Vix? if it is. ill just copy it and paste it into the vix image.
 
is the setting file from blackhole compatible with Vix? if it is. ill just copy it and paste it into the vix image.

The entries for tuner config should be the same.

You will need to stop enigma2 using command "init 4" You can then paste the lines and restart with "init 3"
 
is the setting file from blackhole compatible with Vix? if it is. ill just copy it and paste it into the vix image.
You can copy the autotimers, cam configs without any problems. I did what your trying in reverse and it worked fine.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top