Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

mutant hd51

  • Thread starter Thread starter steviesoitis
  • Start date Start date
Mutant hd 51 users is it just me when i went to bed last night turned my stb off via the off button, whe trying to turn on this morning via the remote had would not come on had to pull power cord ?

regards

Stavo
 
Hi,
got mine last night, put openvix in it, doesn't come with CCcam2.3, MGcamd 1.35 or IPTVplayer,had a look about,
installed all the above but both cams won't work, put all the files in the right places, any ideas,
regards,
 
... I think Oscam is the only one you can use.
 
hello again,
downloaded oscam from plugins,
converted CCcam to oscam, where do i ftp the file please,
regards,
:)
 
hi,put file in,
rebooted box, pressed oscam,
pressed green{show clients}
got message,
error(errno) connection refused
 
Some basic configs are being prepared, but there's plenty of oscam info available via google.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure u will be able to do some kind of basic configs for Oscam without breaking the forum rules. If this is the way 4K stb are going it should cutdown on the same question asked day in and day out every time someone buys a new 4K stb.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Anyone know what the the 2 loop out conections below the satellite cable connections are used for?
 
Anyone else had issue regards to very low agc (average gain control) signal from these tuners on the mutant hd51 4k I git mine last week on every channel etc it's at 33% I've tried the turner in slot b and slightly worse I've tried in other sat leads around the house and it's the same I've got a duo and duo2 all ok so not impressed with this unit now.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
 
AGR is a measure of signal strength, SNR is more important as it gives an indication of signal quality.
When SNR drops too low you lose picture quality.
However, the values can vary wildly from one tuner to the next, and from one box to the next, so are not particularly accurate.
 
Anyone else had issue regards to very low agc (average gain control) signal from these tuners on the mutant hd51 4k I git mine last week on every channel etc it's at 33% I've tried the turner in slot b and slightly worse I've tried in other sat leads around the house and it's the same I've got a duo and duo2 all ok so not impressed with this unit now.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you are connected to a motorised LNB, if so its a driver issue that is being looked into.

It's a new product, as with new products driver issues can arise.

It's been reported to Mutant and the issue is being looked into.
 
Anyone else had issue regards to very low agc (average gain control) signal from these tuners on the mutant hd51 4k I git mine last week on every channel etc it's at 33% I've tried the turner in slot b and slightly worse I've tried in other sat leads around the house and it's the same I've got a duo and duo2 all ok so not impressed with this unit now.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you are connected to a motorised LNB, if so its a driver issue that is being looked into.

It's a new product, as with new products driver issues can arise.

It's been reported to Mutant and the issue is being looked into.

Issue has been found driver fix maybe as soon as next week.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top