Try the previous page of this thread.where can i find info on how to do that,
regards,
Some basic configs are being prepared, but there's plenty of oscam info available via google.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi,put file in,
rebooted box, pressed oscam,
pressed green{show clients}
got message,
error(errno) connection refused
Anyone else had issue regards to very low agc (average gain control) signal from these tuners on the mutant hd51 4k I git mine last week on every channel etc it's at 33% I've tried the turner in slot b and slightly worse I've tried in other sat leads around the house and it's the same I've got a duo and duo2 all ok so not impressed with this unit now.
Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Anyone else had issue regards to very low agc (average gain control) signal from these tuners on the mutant hd51 4k I git mine last week on every channel etc it's at 33% I've tried the turner in slot b and slightly worse I've tried in other sat leads around the house and it's the same I've got a duo and duo2 all ok so not impressed with this unit now.
Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
I'm guessing you are connected to a motorised LNB, if so its a driver issue that is being looked into.
It's a new product, as with new products driver issues can arise.
It's been reported to Mutant and the issue is being looked into.