Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

My TV controls the box.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ILM16
  • Start date Start date
I

ILM16

Guest
I've got a Samsung TV and my TV remote started controlling the VU+ Duo after updating to Vix 2.3!

It's the 'Anynet' setting which was being recognised on the previous version, but it would not work.

I noticed when I turned my TV off to see my box go into standby :D

Does anyone know how to control this so I can use the remote to change channels (figured that out) but not switch the box off?
 
Its down to the new Vu drivers contained in the image rather than the image itself. The Vu remote should also be able to switch on the TV and switch to the correct HDMI input when the Duo switches on.

Somewhere in the Vix menus you should find the config for HDMI-CEC which will allow you to control what does what.
 
It's a plugin called HDMI-CEC.
If you don't want any of the offered option just say "no" to the upper line in it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top