B
beck
Guest
I AM USING A VENTON HD2 BOX
Hi I havnt visited the forum for a good few weeks' (due to working silly hours)
So tonight I thourght I take a look, as I noticed there hasnt been any zeus updates for a good few weeks? Only to find out there has been yet a another new image realesed again??
Can someone be so kind to fill me in on what's been going on.
Is the zeus image no longer getting updated now? Why is this? Can't seem to find any inffo on why this has hhappened.
Will I have to flash the new image in to my box again? and go through putting all my settings and soft cam EPG and so on back in to the box again? Also would i need to put a boot a new boot loader in? Please any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hi I havnt visited the forum for a good few weeks' (due to working silly hours)
So tonight I thourght I take a look, as I noticed there hasnt been any zeus updates for a good few weeks? Only to find out there has been yet a another new image realesed again??
Can someone be so kind to fill me in on what's been going on.
Is the zeus image no longer getting updated now? Why is this? Can't seem to find any inffo on why this has hhappened.
Will I have to flash the new image in to my box again? and go through putting all my settings and soft cam EPG and so on back in to the box again? Also would i need to put a boot a new boot loader in? Please any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks
