A few questions.....
A. Whilst playing back a media file, should pressing the "exit" button do anything or does it depend on the user pressing "stop" first?
B. If a recording has started with no event info found, is the prompt meant to stay on the screen until acknowledged by the user?
C. If a usb wi-fi adapter is unplugged, the receiver crashes when we go to the network settings. Is this also by design? I would have thought the receiver would have continued without the adapter.
D. This may be an attribute of E2, If fixed Tuner A is occupied, a scheduled recording is commenced by using a motor on Tuner B which moves to the same sat as Tuner A, Tuner A subsequently becomes free, why can't Tuner B not be released by switching the recording to the now free Tuner A.
E. Can a link to this thread be posted in the TWIN section.
I shall send the debug logs manually (with the exception of D), I cannot send using the receiver as it says "[errno 7] no address associated with hostname". I have set my details. I am on build 386.
Many thanks.