£260 for a clone is shamefull.
If as you say you can track the seller then tell him/her that your going to contact trading standards.
It's one thing to buy a box cheap and taking your chances but that isn't even cheap.
First thoughts is that's what the sellers tactics were, My impression was that I was saving on courier costs and an extra couple of quid being at
the computer market. I knew the average price was around the £280 so it didn't seem unrealistic.
To quote the event team "All Traders must be registered with Northern Computer Markets before trading can commence.
Security checks are made with all traders prior to trading to give the customer reassurance when purchasing."
I expect at the risk of loosing there trading rights I will get a refund unless of course they had some notice stating they were clones which
i'm certain they didn't