Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Newbie questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter djmatty
  • Start date Start date
D

djmatty

Guest
Hi apologies in advance for the many daft questions coming you way in the next week or so.
I have powered up the box and ran the setup wizard. The box detects the channels, but I can't
figure out a way to view them. All I can get the epg to display is a favourites list and I haven't
set any.
Thanks in advance.
 
I have scanned and found channels, but as far as I'm aware, no, how do I set them up please?
 
Error message: nothing to scan. Pleases set up your tuner settings before you start a service scan
 
The link dbmx has posted above is the most newbie friendly guide to setting up ANY receiver, I followed it myself the first time I set my own xtrend ET8000 and it was simple and a great experience.

I'm sure if you follow that guide you'll be up and running correctly in less than a hour (including a brew break) and you'll soon find yourself one step up the ladder and have a great sense of achievement.

Go for it, and if you get stuck or make a mistake, come back and im sure anyone will help you step by step.
:thumbsup:
 
The link dbmx has posted above is the most newbie friendly guide to setting up ANY receiver, I followed it myself the first time I set my own xtrend ET8000 and it was simple and a great experience.

I'm sure if you follow that guide you'll be up and running correctly in less than a hour (including a brew break) and you'll soon find yourself one step up the ladder and have a great sense of achievement.

Go for it, and if you get stuck or make a mistake, come back and im sure anyone will help you step by step.
:thumbsup:

Many thanks For your kind words and tolerance Ford. I have the box tuned now, but the Sly channels appear on the EPG guide but cannot be viewed. I suspect that maybe something to do with the fact that, like an idiot, I did a factory reset just before I contemplated throwing it out of the window. :)
Any assistance much appreciated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks For your kind words and tolerance Ford. I have the box tuned now, but the Sly channels appear on the EPG guide but cannot be viewed. I suspect that maybe something to do with the fact that, like an idiot, I did a factory reset just before I contemplated throwing it out of the window. :)
Any assistance much appreciated.

In regards to your sly channels, these do not just appear, you need a legitimate activated sky card in the reciver to get the channels to de scramble.
If you read the forum rules any talk of card sharing systems is not tolerated, you will not get any help in illegally obtaining pay tv content.
 
Are the freeview channels like BBC1 HD and BBC2 HD working fine? If they are then the box is working fine, for the other channels you'll have to do some more reading as there are certain aspects pertaining to this that can't be discussed on these forums.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top