Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No data on transponder (time out reading pat)

  • Thread starter Thread starter stephendfc
  • Start date Start date
S

stephendfc

Guest
I recently purchase a vu+ zero box and got it setup working perfectly for my FTA sat channels and my IPTV subscription.
over the past week I have gradually been linking the IPTV channels with their EPG source code with e-channelizer and everything was working great up until today.

I had a couple of crashes, and now all of the IPTV channels say :
No data on transponder (time out reading pat)
I have tried a factory reset and loading all channels again but I am still having the same problem.

PS : all of my FTA sat channels are working fine, I have a multi LNB fixed satellite.

please can someone help me.
 
I have seen this on an IPTV stream, when during transmission the data stream has stopped sending.
Are you sure the streams are valid or not being blocked (weekend sports?)
You might want to turn on the debug log or if you have a crash log paste it here

Also what version of ViX are you running?
 
looks like I may have been blocked by my IPTV provider,
it is back working again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top