Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

no picons in vix / cool epg v1.3

max_gee

New member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
picons are on usb root in folder picon

they are displayed in the infobar but cool epg / vix epg does not display them (only shows the channel names)

both cool and vix epg have picons enabled (load cool epg / vix epg, then press menu and enable picons)

just cant seem to get it to work, they worked b4 with 1.1 using cool epg, so cant really see where im going wrong.

thanks
 
go to epg press menu and enable picons and set items on show to 8 you can enable pig too but if you do then picons will only show up if items on display are set to 5
 
Tried to set items to show to 5 and also 4 but I don't get any picons in vix epg but I do get them in cool epg... What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

BTJ
 
have you set the picons location in vix menu

and also show picons in the vix epg menu
 
Show picons is enabled but I don't have any picons location setting in the vix menu...

BTJ
 
ok thats fine if its not in VIX/Settings

then its a global use thats fine

it should work then
 
Well, it might be that it should work but it doesn't... :)
Any suggestions how I can find out why it doesn't work?

BTJ
 
Select menu while in cool TV set picon location to media/usb/picon (if your picons are on usb) this is hard to select, it keeps giving a parent directory folder to explore just keep on selecting it eventually should give the media option. This is how I got it to work good luck
 
But my problem is with VIX Epg and not Cool TV.... Everything works using Cool TV...

BTJ
 
+1
Same issue for me. No Picons in epg. I have tried all the usual such as enabling picons and setting items to 5 in epg menu.
 
Dunno, I am not using USB, I downloaded a picon plugin. The picons work on the OSD bar but not in EPG
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top