J
JimEvo2
Guest
I hope someone can help, I have had an issue with my Vu+Duo, in that I had the dreaded red light after a power cut two weeks ago.
I went on holiday the next day so have fixed it just now.
I followed the excellent guides on this forum and soldered in a 220uF 50V capacitor, (it was all they had in Maplin).
Anyhow I switched the box on and uploaded build 729. At first I reinstalled an update, but still had a couple of issues so I did a full install with build 729.
Everything is now working fine and I can receive SKY 1, Sky Sports News, however I pay for a full SD package and no longer can recieve Sky Movies or Sky Sports.
Does anyone think it could be an issue with the card and if so what can I do to update it ?
Would it be a matter of getting my old SKY box out and plugging it into my phone line or should it update over the satellite signal.
It's all still a bit of a "blackart" to me but I'm getting there slowly.