Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No sound on TV startup

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi when I switch my TV off and back on I have no sound, I have to go into audio and turn digital down mix off and on again then it works!

I thought it may have something to do with HDMI CEC enabled which turns the box into standby but disabled it and sill the same issue.

Any ideas

Thanks
 
Does anyone know the answer to this issue please?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
 
Try a reflash to 793 by usb Khan, backup settings before so you can be back up and running in minutes.
 
Thanks lgleave22 I'll give that a try tomorrow and report back

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
 
I know this isn't going to help you, but I don't recognise the issue.
But it sounds like HDMI-handshake issues. Do I understand correctly that you turn the TV off, while the box is still on?
 
That's correct Rob, I do have hdmi CEC enabled which automatically turns the box into standby once I turn the tv off

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
 
Ok tried the other way around and still getting the no sound...This only happens sometimes but more often then not

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
 
Does anyone know the reason why this happens? It's getting annoying now :smash:

Thank you
 
Please try what happens if you:
1- Disable HDMI-CEC
2- Activate the TV before you activate the STB

if this doesn't work:
2a- Activate the STB before the TV
 
Thanks for your reply Rob. Option 2a seems to have sorted the problem, would you know why this is?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
As I suggested before: it has to do with the HDMI-handshake. That is a tricky, sensitive process, and depending on the quality of the protocols on both sides.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top