Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Nou_HD Skin

Update vs.2.8.

Now with screens for TV Spielfilm. Greetings.
 

Attachments

  • Nou_HD vs.2.8.zip
    Nou_HD vs.2.8.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 3
  • screenshot_2013-10-20_18-32-52.webp
    screenshot_2013-10-20_18-32-52.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 34
  • screenshot_2013-10-20_16-18-57.webp
    screenshot_2013-10-20_16-18-57.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 32
  • screenshot_2013-10-20_16-19-13.webp
    screenshot_2013-10-20_16-19-13.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 28
  • screenshot_2013-10-20_16-19-27.webp
    screenshot_2013-10-20_16-19-27.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 27
  • screenshot_2013-10-20_16-19-41.webp
    screenshot_2013-10-20_16-19-41.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 29
  • screenshot_2013-10-20_16-21-05.webp
    screenshot_2013-10-20_16-21-05.webp
    94.5 KB · Views: 26
  • screenshot_2013-10-20_16-21-12.webp
    screenshot_2013-10-20_16-21-12.webp
    45 KB · Views: 24
And here a version with buttons in the channellist.

Tell me please- for the future, wich version you like better: with or without buttons in the channellists.

Greetings.
 

Attachments

I don't see this skin in the feeds, where can I get it? Also the latest images above, are they live now?
 
Hello Igleave22,
The skinis is not in the feeds. Greetings.
 
And here the same version with buttons in the channellists. Greetings.
 
Update vs.3.0

In VIX Menu is the pixmap on the right position. Greetings.
 

Attachments

Good work nashu

Envoyé depuis mon CINK PEAX avec Tapatalk
 
It may be me but I see the words "Free To Air" even on encrypted channels, its a great skin though.
 
With a o***m looks:
 

Attachments

  • screenshot_2013-10-22_00-00-54.webp
    screenshot_2013-10-22_00-00-54.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
@Nashu
For me is ok both version ( with or without buttons ) maybe version with buttons is little more beautiful

@bowler
with mgcamd too works ok
 
When I say it says "Free To Air" I mean when a channel is encrypted but not decoded such as any chan at 28E not decryted with a freesat card, when decrypted ie Chan5HD with the card or with keys and mgcamd it shows correctly /dev/sci0 Protocol/Hops etc.
 
Update vs.3.1.

Few screens a little bit changed; SkyRecorder screens introduced. Greetings.
 

Attachments

When I say it says "Free To Air" I mean when a channel is encrypted but not decoded such as any chan at 28E not decryted with a freesat card, when decrypted ie Chan5HD with the card or with keys and mgcamd it shows correctly /dev/sci0 Protocol/Hops etc.


Thats correct, if the channel is encrypted but not being decoded it will display free to air for all cams.
 
Thank you for this skin, really impressed and love the fact it shows so many next programmes (see screenshot attached). Can I just ask, is it possible to space the channel listing out more because the top of the channels names are cut off (again see screenshot)

Kind regards

LG22
 

Attachments

  • 20131024_200253.webp
    20131024_200253.webp
    570.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20131024_200304.webp
    20131024_200304.webp
    716.1 KB · Views: 39
When in that screen, press Menu -> Settings & change Number of rows.
 
Thanks Judge, sorted it out for me. Hopefully you use this skin so you know what I mean, is there any way to make the TV preview screen bigger when in EPG? Also when I press the TV button when in epg the bouquet goes over the TV preview screen which isn't ideal but anyway the categories are really Small.
 
Sorry, I don't use it. That's a default stting for all ViX compatible skins.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top