Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Nou_HD Skin

Update vs.3.4.

New slim channel selection; all menu screens have now the same size (the large one). Greetings.
 

Attachments

  • SlimChannelSelection.webp
    SlimChannelSelection.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 27
  • menuscreens.webp
    menuscreens.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Nou_HD vs.3.4.zip
    Nou_HD vs.3.4.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 10
Thanks for the updates nashu, please can you explain to me how or which menu the first screenshot refers too? Also the second screenshot looks like it shows now/next/next but after updating my still shows just now/next.
 
Thanks the update. Quick question will this be pushed to the Vix feeds?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
@Igleave

This is the screen for the undermenus or for the menus of many plugins.
For changing to the slim channel selection you have to go first to the channellist; than press menu on your remote control; after that go to Settings and there to Channel list service mode; now change to Einfach. After that restart GUI/enigma.


@grazeyone

I don't know at the moment.

Greetings.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response. New update is working great.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
This is the screen for the undermenus or for the menus of many plugins.
For changing to the slim channel selection you have to go first to the channellist; than press menu on your remote control; after that go to Settings and there to Channel list service mode; now change to Einfach. After that restart GUI/enigma.

Hi there is no option for Einfach, just standard or simple, please advise?
 
Little update vs. 3.5. Timerlist optimized. Greetings.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi,

Great skin. There is little bug, when you download the latest list of the plugins,.. downloading plugin information, please wait.. stays even when list is loaded already.
regards
 
@Igleave

It is not realy necesary: You have to go to the timerlist: the blue lines under the text are now so long like this one.


@vusolo
This is not a Bug, is a feature :D

I know this, but I can't do something, sorry. While searching, is stopping the runningtext. Greetings.
 
Last edited:
Update vs.3.6.


I tried something; I made the startdelay of the running text a little bit shorter for this screen. I hope, now is better. Greetings.
 

Attachments

Please can you tell me within the folder which parts you add or replace rather than me FTP the entire folder? I use a FTP programme on my mobile phone and transferring the whole folder takes a lot of time.
 
Please can you tell me within the folder which parts you add or replace rather than me FTP the entire folder? I use a FTP programme on my mobile phone and transferring the whole folder takes a lot of time.

What do you use, I use turbo client only took a couple of mins to upload the skin to the box.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
AndFTP, i have to press overwrite for every bit of the skin of I could say accept for all that would be good. Does your software do this?
 
AndFTP, i have to press overwrite for every bit of the skin of I could say accept for all that would be good. Does your software do this?

Ah, when I uploaded I chose the wrong folder! Had to revert to the laptop. Will give it a try on the next update and see if it stated to overwrite all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Update vs.3.7.

I suggest, bevor installing the version 3.7, to delete the old version. Greetings.
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top