http://m.channel4.com/4od/tags
It looks like 4OD is once again gone I'm afraid...
If you launch the URL we had been recently using then it's showing the message that the site is closed
Code:http://m.channel4.com/4od/tags
It really wasn't worth my effort this time as it was shut down so quickly...
Sad as i quite liked the 40D service on my Solo2, but I know you'r time is very limited and if they are going to be closing ranks with every update, i'd say it's not worth the hassle any more to even attempt to keep it updated.
hello
i am a new user so apologies the silly questions
i can not seem to find a way to scroll forwards and backwards when i am watching something on demand.
what is the correct way to do this?
at some point i have managed to bring up a green progress bar but when i move the slider and click ok nothing happens
Try using the number buttons to jump forwards and backwards. 1 / 4 and 7 jump backwards in different increments, 3 / 6 and 9 jump forwards.
just to make sure i got it right, going frontwards and backwards is not working and is not working for all receivers right?
are there any plans to fix this or this is how it is going to be from now and on?
thanks again
I've been an on-demand user on my solo2 for a while now and it drives my Mrs nuts in that she can't fast foward, rewind or pause. Great if it could be fixed. I'm no python programmer but would it be possible to buffer the stream being watched onto an internal hard drive, as then we could possibly have control of fast forward, rewind or pause? Just a suggestion!
I've been an on-demand user on my solo2 for a while now and it drives my Mrs nuts in that she can't fast foward, rewind or pause. Great if it could be fixed. I'm no python programmer but would it be possible to buffer the stream being watched onto an internal hard drive, as then we could possibly have control of fast forward, rewind or pause? Just a suggestion!