would love to simply understand what this plugin does. what exactly does it add to my current vix system (version 600) . how do i use it and what are its benefits?
downloaded, installed and very impressed. many thanks
I'm getting a wget 255 error when running the telnet command??
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
May I guess that you have a DUO?
This is an issue that affected me many times. And till now It has not been clear what is causing this error.
Right now one of my duos on build 600 is dealing with this error.
Sure do. Reflash fixed it...for now...
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
BBC works great, but ITV does not work, returns to movie list.
and why always after playing BBC I get the movie list instead of the OE menu.
yes were currently looking into those and more.

ok if you have an american ip address lol![]()
is 4od available outside the uk like iplayer? (using ondemand plugin)

Here is an updated OnDemand plugin folks!
You will be happy to hear that 4OD is now available on our OnDemand plugin and also an updated version of Open Uitzending Gemist for our Dutch users!!
All of the plugins have been updated in this latest release so if you find any issues bear in mind that this is still at BETA stage..
You will need to install the atached ipk for 4OD as I'm not sure if simplejson hase been built into the image as yet.
Enjoy :thumbsup: