Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Old post reappering as new

adm

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
18
Points
38
Location
Southend on Sea, UK
I read the forums by only going to new posts. What appears to be happening today is that I'm seeing multiple posts in the "for sale" category and where all of them are old (some from last year). Clicking on the title only brings up the page of forum rules related to selling of items
 
I read the forums by only going to new posts. What appears to be happening today is that I'm seeing multiple posts in the "for sale" category and where all of them are old (some from last year). Clicking on the title only brings up the page of forum rules related to selling of items
You should be able to accept the trading rules and move on.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top