Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Older Softcam

MrFun

New member
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi.

I'm trying to run CCAM 2.1.4 on VIX build 3.2.021. I can get cccam 2.2.3 to get running, but 2.1.4 won't find cards???
I installed 2.1.4 with IPK. The reason I want to try 2.1.4 is that my CD Nordic card won't update C more Film with 2.2.3 :(

Grateful for any support.
 
CCcam problems can usually be solved by switching to OScam. But OScam can take a lot of learning, particularly if it needs to be configured to update a card.
 
i would use ccam 2.3.0. the other cams work but you cant watch and record a channel. you can download from the feeds if using vix.

I,ve just switch to oscam, it was hard to setup, in terms of fiddly, but works great. I just need to fine tune.
 
hello
I have issues with ccam too but do not know anything about oscam ( very very newbie) . Have you found some doc somewhere on how to easy set it up?

If yes please share, It will help a lot as i have no clue.

Thanks
 
older versions of cccam dont work correctly with newer boxes, i had the same issue with an XP1000. Sorry to say but its a case of either use 2.3.0 or find a different emu to use.

You could use oscam to read the card and pass it onto cccam, but in all honesty i would just use OSCam. If you want to try something more exotic you could use sBox which also works quite well.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top