Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Open Webif problem

taximonkey

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
60
Hi guys,
I have Open Webif setup on my ET9200. I can access the interface ok from my Windows 7 PC which is connected to the box with an Ethernet cable. The problem is when I select a tv channel to stream to my PC with Windows Media Player the picture signal comes through perfectly but there is no sound. Http port is set to 80.
Thanks..
 
yes, just checked out your reported problem, and its the same here as well, just going to try VLC
 
Just noticed that this sound problem only happens when streaming HD channels, SD work fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top