taximonkey
Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2012
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
- Age
- 60
Hi guys,
I have Open Webif setup on my ET9200. I can access the interface ok from my Windows 7 PC which is connected to the box with an Ethernet cable. The problem is when I select a tv channel to stream to my PC with Windows Media Player the picture signal comes through perfectly but there is no sound. Http port is set to 80.
Thanks..
I have Open Webif setup on my ET9200. I can access the interface ok from my Windows 7 PC which is connected to the box with an Ethernet cable. The problem is when I select a tv channel to stream to my PC with Windows Media Player the picture signal comes through perfectly but there is no sound. Http port is set to 80.
Thanks..