Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] OpenVix 5.0.2 - use of forward/rewind buttons on remote

iwg

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi Team
earlier in week I successfully used Image Manager to flash upgrade to 5.0.001 from 4.2.030 - all was fine except I had to manually upgrade MediaPlayer - it was there but not at latest version. A quick opkg upgrade sorted it. Then later in the week, 5.0.002 came out - done an online upgrade - at first thought all was OK but last night I noticed that the three pairings if 1/3, 4/6 and 7/9 keys on VU+ remote for (by default) 10 sec, 1 min, 5 min forward/backwards weren't working. 1 did a "back to start", 6 did a "quick review of last 2 secs or so", 9 did a 5 min jump forwards but only once! This happened in both MP and play of *.mp4 files. It was as normal when playing back recordings made via EPG though. I re-flashed my 5.0.002 backup lest I had done something wrong - had been looking at new Kodi as advised in another thread - problem persisted. Went back to 5.0.001 image from earlier - all OK!! Is this a bug in 5.0.002? Easy enough to check if you have it - on 5.0.002 play and mp4 and see if the counter on info bar moves - it had stuck at 0:00 no matter how long I let it play.
 
There's another thread with the same issue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks ccs and garryboy - I did try a quick search but didn't see anything - will look at those threads now.
 
Admin - please close this thread of mine down - as advised above I realise I have started a duplicate thread. WIll follow the main one - thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top