Uninstalling the gstreamer1.0-libav plugin does not mean uninstalling gstreamer. It runs and plays dab+ stations correctly. Deleting or replacing libavcodec.so.60... will cause other problems, it should be left as the original image is built.
I installed Openvix on Octagon SF8008, here is a backup according to my image. I added some dependencies that were missing from the original image and made the necessary settings. It runs dab+, multistalkerpro, t2mi, hdf radio, subsupport, etc.
After installing the openvix image and the channel list, I installed the dab tools, then I installed serviceapp (from plugins-systemplugins), then I installed gstplayer (from setup-system-software update-package manager). If gstplayer does not appear in the list, use the green button (opkg update) and search again. I deleted(from usr/lib) the libavcodec.so.60.31.102 file and replaced it with this one. Give the loaded file attribute 755. Exit, restart...success!
Very useful information!!
Another question please: did you leave the bouquets as they are? So 497:0:0......? Or did you use 501 or 502 instead?
Really thank you for your advice, I will surely try soon.
@Joe_90, have you the chance to make any test in your receivers?
Probably I will be able to test in about 2 or 3 days, not earlier.
After installing the openvix image and the channel list, I installed the dab tools, then I installed serviceapp (from plugins-systemplugins), then I installed gstplayer (from setup-system-software update-package manager). If gstplayer does not appear in the list, use the green button (opkg update) and search again. I deleted(from usr/lib) the libavcodec.so.60.31.102 file and replaced it with this one. Give the loaded file attribute 755. Exit, restart...success!
@Joe_90, if I understand correctly, the move by @adrian70 had no success in your receiver, but you installed serviceapp in addition.
I followed exactly what he suggested after a clean Openvix installation, without installing any other application.
As I said I have this very annoying problem now, but I tested only the german radios at 7 East.
Hoping to test Classic FM at 28.2 East late today in my Octagon SF8008.
I will let you know.