Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

openvix help with vu duo

markmr3

New member
Joined
May 27, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi, I havent bused my vu for a while. I want to install openvix on it but I dont know what to download as I think i need a new driver. I dont know if it can be done as I only have the 1st vu+dou not the duo 2. Im only using bit to watch fta channels on astra 28. Please be patientb as i had a stroke a short while ago and ive lost a little memory. S0 can I use the vu, if so what do i need to download. Thank you
 
vu duo first version is not supported anymore by latest images
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top