Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenVPN Setup guide for most VPN,s

I no longer get any data in the right hand window in VPN Manager. Also don`t get the Login Error: Auth_Fail
 
I haven't got pia to test so I'm not sure but nobody else has reported issues
 
Last edited:
Those are the ones I use they work fine with vpn manager.

Edit:Replied to wrong member please delete
 
Last edited:
Try this one for pia

Code:
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/openvpn/openvpn.zip

Those have the certificate included.

Those are the ones I use they work fine with vpn manager.
 
I thought the certificates were tailored to each individual but apparently not.
The files in the link dsayers posted also work for me :thumbsup:
 
I thought the certificates were tailored to each individual but apparently not.
The files in the link dsayers posted also work for me :thumbsup:

Certificate is just general only username and password is unique
 
I forgot what box you're using. If it's modern and not a Vu+ you might be able to flash ViX 6.0 to another partition.
 
I posted earlier in this thread that when I use dsayers script generator, I get a line saying
"Configuring OpenVPN
mv: can`t rename `* *`: No Such file or directory"

Is this the problem?
 
Well I didn't use the script generator and mine works.
Just put the ovpn files in /media/hdd/vpn/ and enter your details in vpn manager and it should generate it's own files for /etc/openvpn/
 
I've just installed vpnmanager on a fresh flash exactly as my previous post and it works.

2021-12-23_172636.webp


2021-12-23_172950.webp
 
Last edited:
I posted earlier in this thread that when I use dsayers script generator, I get a line saying
"Configuring OpenVPN
mv: can`t rename `* *`: No Such file or directory"

Is this the problem?

No it shouldn't make a difference I had script change spaces with underscore but it seems Pia doesn't have spaces for names in there configs now.

I've edited the script now so you shouldn't get that error.


As mentioned above you can just downloaded the configs and send them to box rarther than using script.
 
Ok. I deleted the VPN Manager and the openvpn files/folders. Did everything from scratch again. The error message didn`t appear this time using the script generator. But still not working. Do I delete the crt and pem files from the VPN PIA2 folder?
 
Probably try running debug logs to see if anything stands out
 
Thanks guys for all your help. It`s really frustrating why this won`t work. But I really am calling it a day now. I`ve conceded defeat.
Really appreciate your help.
Merry Xmas.
ttt.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top