Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Parental contol problem

sectoid1

New member
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I’m having some trouble setting up parental control on one folder (bouquet) with channels on the latest release of openvix.

So what I do is this:
I go to menu > user interface > parental control. There I change the PIN and select YES by ‘protect services’.
Then I go to my channel list (I have about 7 different folders, all with different channels), I select the folder I want to have parental control on, I press ‘menu’ and ‘add parental control’.

Up to this point everything is working fine because when I want to open the folder it asks me for a PIN. I enter the PIN and that’s where the problem arrives - once I’m in the folder I press OK on my remote to open a channel but instead of opening the channel it ‘jumps’ to a channel in the list that was previously opened.

So, the parental control setting is useless to me, as I would like to protect the folder but be able to watch the channels in this folder once the PIN is entered.

Any solutions please? Or is there any plugin I could use?
 
Noone knows the answer? OR should I post some pictures of naked women for someone to answer :D :D :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top