K
kanwar
Guest
Hi guys,
I hope all are well.
As you guys know, I've had various problems with my tm-2t. I've managed to sort out pretty much everything. However, I have one problem remaining. PTS is still problematic.
I have tried various settings with PTS but it causes a problem whereby encrypted channels begin to stutter a number of hours after turning PTS on. I really don't know whatis causing it. I have mounted the HDD correctly, initialized it etc and it is set to the right folder too.
Does anyone else have this problem or any ideas how I can resolve this?
I am using VIX image 669
HDD is Toshiba 320gb internal
Thank you.
I hope all are well.
As you guys know, I've had various problems with my tm-2t. I've managed to sort out pretty much everything. However, I have one problem remaining. PTS is still problematic.
I have tried various settings with PTS but it causes a problem whereby encrypted channels begin to stutter a number of hours after turning PTS on. I really don't know whatis causing it. I have mounted the HDD correctly, initialized it etc and it is set to the right folder too.
Does anyone else have this problem or any ideas how I can resolve this?
I am using VIX image 669
HDD is Toshiba 320gb internal
Thank you.