Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Picon setting

Right get ya. So you want Number > Picon > Name? If so while in EPG press Menu and go through the selection and you will see one that says Service Number, Picon & Service Name and then green button to save.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok it is now as Number, Picon and then Name, so that will do now.

Do you see what I meant about the actual channel number in or on the picon. As I said, I was nearly sure that the picon showed the number on a red background for BBC1, and the ones on this Mutant seem or look different.
Anyway , I'm just a bit picky, so scrub that and they are what they are.

Thanks
 
The MK ones have always been like that. Unless you were using different ones?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Have you got your Channel number showing in your Info Bar? To do this press Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > GUI Settings. My setup is; Info Bar Fade Out > Yes. I have mine set to 7 secs (Not the default 5 secs) also scroll down and you'll see Show Channel Number Info Bar > Yes & press the Green button to save.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Have you got your Channel number showing in your Info Bar? To do this press Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > GUI Settings. My setup is; Info Bar Fade Out > Yes. I have mine set to 7 secs (Not the default 5 secs) also scroll down and you'll see Show Channel Number Info Bar > Yes & press the Green button to save.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After doing the above and changing Info Bar Fade Out to 7 secs, it was 20 secs, and then changing Channel Number Info to Yes, saved it, exited out and guess what: no channel number, and fade out doesn't fade out.

I have missed something???

Attached pic to show:
 

Attachments

  • InfoBar.webp
    InfoBar.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Thats the 2nd Info Bar. Just press the Ok button once while watching TV. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I couldn't add another picture to my reply and so it's another post.
Gui Settings
 

Attachments

  • GuiSettings.webp
    GuiSettings.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 15
Yes I see what you mean now. The channel picon is on the infobar, and it does fade out fairly quickly:)
 
Those Picons look like they are by Ocram. Did you install those via the ViX Plugins before I mentioned the MK ones?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Those Picons look like they are by Ocram. Did you install those via the ViX Plugins before I mentioned the MK ones?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I didn't actually, as it was the MK ones from the OpenVix website. It is maybe those that I am thinking about and getting mixed up.
 
Hi, Just change the subject slightly, what cam do these run ? is it Oscam or do you have a choice ?

cheers
 
Hi, Just change the subject slightly, what cam do these run ? is it Oscam or do you have a choice ?

cheers

What do you mean? This is a "Picon" thread, as in channel pictures, not Oscam as in the Softcam.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
couldn't find where to post this. 'searched' and found this thread

do you have a link where i should be searching pls
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top