Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter score1_uk
  • Start date Start date
S

score1_uk

Guest
Hi, where can I get picons for astra 28.2 sat and how to get working on Technomate Twin? Am I correct in thinking I place them all in a folder dir like /usb/picons?

Cheers, Kev...
 
Make a directory called.

picon ( all Lower Case ) on root of a usb stick.

copy picons into it.

Picons can be downloaded from www.openvix.co.uk

Picon folder.
I use the MK ones very good 400 x 240 UK (SNP)
 
Last edited:
Hi. You can download picons from the plugin menu. Once downloaded you will be asked where you would like them to be installed. I use a set of Ocrams picons and have them installed in flash.
Stu.
 
Hi, I got picons from the plugin menu. They show in the info bar. Is this the only place they will show?
 
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44523-Picons&p=346341&viewfull=1#post346341

Please also note following:
Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespectve of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
Cheers, all sorted. I will bear in mind in future. New to the forums and still learning my way round.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top