Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Plugins downloads

MarsArtis

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
500
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I'm a bit confused about some plugins available in the feed.
For example autoresolution is present as:
autoresolution
autoresolution-po
autoresolution-src

what is the po for?
 
The files with -po and src are for developers and others to use for development purposes.

Those with -po are translation files used so that people can help in translating plugins etc into their own language, Those with -src are the source code of the plugin so that people can take it and further develop and or modify the plugin as they see fit.
 
thx for pointing that I was aware of src meaning.

Btw, can you correct my title, I mistyped plugins
 
hi Poenix
another question for you about downloadable setting present in feed.

Let's say I'm confortable with Vhannibal settings for HB13E.
What I want to know is: if I download the settings from within the feed are they the latest available? I mean the ones you keep posting in this thread: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2639-Latest-vhannibal-E2-settings/page26

I'm not certain if the ones in the feeds are the very latest ones available but the ones i upload to the forum are, and it only takes a few seconds to load them manually any way.
 
And on installing settings from the feeds make sure to uninstall any settings you previously installed first.
 
So wo is maintaining settings present on the feed?
Wouldn't be possible to have them up to the actual ones?
 
I'd just suggest to append to settings name it's release date
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top