Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Press TV button

  • Thread starter Thread starter Creators
  • Start date Start date
C

Creators

Guest
I could not reproduce the short text appearance in this screenshot,
but it is certainly there for a very short period of time! Directly under reduced screen view.
Maybe I need to adjust something ?
But in general this is a great image,
Thank you very much for the whole team! :)

1_0_19_2B84_3F3_1_C00000_0_0_0.webp
 
It's like a TV events "info text" echo.
Appears when I click the TV button in live mode.
Does no one noticed something like that?
 
Here you can see that what I was seeing.
Quality is not extra.

[video]https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113220539552157332812/albums/6037514501417082817/6037514507737047202?hl=lt&pid=6037514507737047202&oid=113220539552157332812[/video]
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top