white_westie
Forum Supporter

Installed RemoteStreamConverter plugin from feeds on VIX bld 649 (clean flash with only nfs server and ondemand plugin installed)
Configured server address (also fresh vix bld 649), login etc, and pressed okay. Bottom line displayed message about getting remote bouquets, but when it finished, it displayed nothing to select from.
Searched forums and found a similar problem about 2 months ago, where Andy supplied a poster with a updated plugin.pyo file.
Installed that, but no change.
Switched debug log on, restarted enigma and tried again.
Attached is log. 'vixfeed_Enigma2-24-04-2013_19-42-01.log'
One thing I did notice was that a populated /tmp/lamedb file was created, but nothing else.
Removed the plugin, restarted enigma, installed an older version I found on another site, restarted enigma, and tried again.
This time it all worked. I checked the /tmp directory before selecting what bouquets to download, and there was a populated lamedb file as well as all of the userbouquet files downloaded from my server box.
When I selected 2 bouquets, the process completed and the lamedb and userbouquet files where updated/created in /etc/enigma2
Attached is the log for this process 'nonvixfeed_Enigma2-24-04-2013_19-52-25.log'
Also attached is a dump of my bouquets from my server box - extracted using DreamSet.
Maybe somebody could have a look at the logs and see if there is any useful information.
WW
Configured server address (also fresh vix bld 649), login etc, and pressed okay. Bottom line displayed message about getting remote bouquets, but when it finished, it displayed nothing to select from.
Searched forums and found a similar problem about 2 months ago, where Andy supplied a poster with a updated plugin.pyo file.
Installed that, but no change.
Switched debug log on, restarted enigma and tried again.
Attached is log. 'vixfeed_Enigma2-24-04-2013_19-42-01.log'
One thing I did notice was that a populated /tmp/lamedb file was created, but nothing else.
Removed the plugin, restarted enigma, installed an older version I found on another site, restarted enigma, and tried again.
This time it all worked. I checked the /tmp directory before selecting what bouquets to download, and there was a populated lamedb file as well as all of the userbouquet files downloaded from my server box.
When I selected 2 bouquets, the process completed and the lamedb and userbouquet files where updated/created in /etc/enigma2
Attached is the log for this process 'nonvixfeed_Enigma2-24-04-2013_19-52-25.log'
Also attached is a dump of my bouquets from my server box - extracted using DreamSet.
Maybe somebody could have a look at the logs and see if there is any useful information.
WW