Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Problem with setup of CCcam

Blesi

New member
Joined
Oct 9, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Got my new VU+Solo2 and after reading about possible images I did go for VIX team image . Setup was rather easy for me as I have some experience with my former receivers . I have motorized setup and that was no problem . Then I looked for the CCcam plugin but couldn´t find in the plugin section so I downloaded from the net CCcam 2.3.0 and put it on a USB stick in front panel . I opended the CCCam editor on my PC and ftp my files to the receiver . Then checked the Sofcam manager but no files there . I tried again with Filezilla and FTP all necessary files to receiver . Softcam manager cannot still find the files een though they are there . Where am I failing .
 
Forgot to tell that I have followed great tutorials on this site and still no joy:
 
ViX compatibale cams are on http://openvix.co.uk
Download the IPK from there & install the usual way.
You will need to create your own Cccam.cfg & copy to /etc/
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top