Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Problems with (CIFS) Network Share

  • Thread starter Thread starter kalamari
  • Start date Start date
K

kalamari

Guest
Hello,

today I installed the first time a Vix Image (Image from 24.12.2012) on my unibox hd1. :)

First: Really a great Image! :thumbsup:

I have only one Problem:

Unfortunately I can not set up (CIFS-) Shares on the devices connected to my other (Xtrend) Boxes. IP address, username, password, etc. is entered everything correctly, but it doesn`t work. Before, I have used the Egami-Image from 24.12.2012, there was no problem with the Network Share ... :confused:

Is it possible, that you test it again, if there is a problem?

Thank`s a lot.

Regards

PS:
Please excuse my bad english ...
 
Yes, you are right ... :rolleyes:

Now it works all fine! :thumbsup:

Thank`s a lot and for you and all: a happy new year!!! :beer_toast:

Regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top