Mr. Mister
Moderator ,
Can you not just switch of at the wall and all is ok again.. ??
Hi,
Here's one for you Rob![]()
Box unresponsive but picture ok.
No sound, no web IF access, but FTP'd this log out ok .....
View attachment 15336
Cheers,
Gavin![]()
Hi,
I had a look through plugins and extension and couldn't see the drivers for the USB tuner
Cheers,
Gavin![]()
Hi,
Here's some more logs. I had 10 in a row of the root crash from 00:22 to 00:29. I've only uploaded the last one as they were all the same file size.
View attachment 15417
View attachment 15418
Any idea on the cause/fix for this yet, please?
If anyone else has a problem please post your logs!
Cheers,
Gavin![]()
Hi,
Probably is by now, but still having freeezing problems.![]()
Last night I watched 1 channel for 2 hours, box completely unresponsive wouldn't change volume, channel, anything.....
Would the box make 10 logs beacuse the HDD is full?????
Cheers,
Gavin![]()