Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recommended nas setup

fintannl

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
723
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to USB connect a hard drive to one dm800 and read and write to that hard drive from the dm800 plus another dm800 on the same local network. Or is it easier to connect a nas drive to the router and then configure both dreamboxes to talk to it.

I guess in both cases its just a matter of mounting the hard drive. I would like both dreamboxes to read and write to the same location ie. /media/HDD/movies. Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top