CRMS
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jun 18, 2020
- Messages
- 339
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 18
Bit of a sleep for this thread, so I'll wake it up and I have also mentioned this before. May also be a CrossEPG issue, I'm not sure. The inclusion of radio services with TV services in the same ABM/EPG is brilliant - so belated thanks to the Bletchley Park person who wrote that code.
I agree with Mundosat.
There needs to be a folder mechanism for series recordings. The Sky system of deleting the folder when only one programme is unsatisfactory. An old recording will be lost in the general mish mash of programmes, but in a folder is easy to find. Humax Foxsat keeps the folder until the last programme is deleted.
So, my 2cts.
The first page of the autotimer should include a "Create folder:" option in the list of 5 options currently displayed, with a green tick by default. The Create folder option would also show a folder title, the same name as the "Match title:" option.
Then anything recorded in future with that title is placed in the folder.
Would make life very easy.
I agree with Mundosat.
There needs to be a folder mechanism for series recordings. The Sky system of deleting the folder when only one programme is unsatisfactory. An old recording will be lost in the general mish mash of programmes, but in a folder is easy to find. Humax Foxsat keeps the folder until the last programme is deleted.
So, my 2cts.
The first page of the autotimer should include a "Create folder:" option in the list of 5 options currently displayed, with a green tick by default. The Create folder option would also show a folder title, the same name as the "Match title:" option.
Then anything recorded in future with that title is placed in the folder.
Would make life very easy.