Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Remote no longer working post USB image

fnealon

New member
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I flashed from version 4.x to version 5.x.
All appeared to have went well except the remote control no longer controls the box. I cannot setup the box or restore settings as I cannot get any key press to register.

What can I do?
 
I flashed from version 4.x to version 5.x.
All appeared to have went well except the remote control no longer controls the box. I cannot setup the box or restore settings as I cannot get any key press to register.

What can I do?

There is a full remote in the web interface (webif). If this is working it will enable you to get into the menus and change settings.
 
Brilliant and thanks.
Setting the code to 2 allowed me to get past the initial setup screen.

I restored the backed up settings from the previous image. Rebooted. Tv channel broadcasting but remote does not work again.
Is there a mismatch between the settings saved from the previous image (version 4.x) and version 5.x?
 
Setting the code to 2 will have given you the default value, you must have changed it sometime else in the past which is now being used after a settings restore.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top