Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Revert back to an older image

  • Thread starter Thread starter silent_hill_dan
  • Start date Start date
S

silent_hill_dan

Guest
Hello guys,

I have just done a Software Update on my ET9000 / Vix 2.3.190 and now have the .204 image version.

However, I don't really like the new Graphical EPG look as I think it is less readable than before (where it was using White to highlight the current program).

Is there a way to revert back to image 2.3.190 or to fully download it somewhere ?

Thanks a lot,
Daniel.
 
Hi Sicilian,

May be the previous one then ?

Thanks,
Daniel.
 
There is no way to revert to a earlier image build. you must do a full reflash.

you can download many versions directly from the receiver then using that flash the receiver from a usb stick as normal.

to see what images are available to download.
blue button > ViX > image manager > yellow button / downloads.
 
Hi Sicilian,

Yes, I saw this one but then the Second Info Bar timeout is not working :-)
That's OK, I think I will stick with 2.3.204 for now.

Have a good week-end.
 
You can either skin the grapical EPG yourself, and save the result as user_skin.xml, or use a skin that has done that for you.
In the version of the skin Magic-HD that will be in the next update I have done a number of colour tweaks. a.o. in the graphical EPG. If you want to, I could give you the skin-file.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top