Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Satellite tuners not finding any signal

Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi, I have bought another 2nd hand Technomate 3t nano.

For some reason it is not tuning in the satellite channels. I tried the satellite cable into both tuner A and B but no joy.

It was running an old version of Openvix so I re-flashed it but this did not fix the problem.

It is tuning in terrestrial channels.

Can someone please help me fix this problem?

Thanks
 
Do / did you have Sky Q as it wont work with their lnbs.
Did you setup the tuners correctly ?
 
Hi, thanks for the reply.

No I don't have Sky Q.

I let the wizard preform the set up after I flashed the box but it didn't get the tuners going.

I have another similar box and I setup the tuners to mirror it as it's working correctly but still the tuners won't connect..

I'm stumped...
 
Hi, thanks for the reply.

No I don't have Sky Q.

I let the wizard preform the set up after I flashed the box but it didn't get the tuners going.

I have another similar box and I setup the tuners to mirror it as it's working correctly but still the tuners won't connect..

I'm stumped...

cable/connectors ???
 
You say that you bought this receiver 2nd-hand. Did you see the box working on satellite before purchase? Is it possible that the tuner(s) are faulty? Maybe they have become unseated. Try opening the box and making sure they are installed correctly. I'm not familiar with this box, so I don't know if the tuners are even removable or are soldered in place.
 
The tuners on the 3T combo are soldered onto the circuit board. So most likely faulty if same wires work on another receiver.
 
The tuners on the 3T combo are soldered onto the circuit board. So most likely faulty if same wires work on another receiver.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes you are correct, the tuners are soldered onto the circuit board.

I think they must be faulty as well. I'll return to sender...

Thanks for the help guys
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top