Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Service searching, Manual scan, & Signal finder with dish mover problems

ArloG

New member
Joined
Mar 21, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am using ViX for 2 days now. I use a Titanium Satellite ASC 1 for a diseqc motor control on an OS mio.

In Signal finder sometimes the right 4-way button stops working when I cycle through satellites.
Also when I am cycling through my sat list to find a signal and peak the dish the actuator starts immediately.
If I go past the intended satellite of course the dish will still keep going to the one I do not wish it to.
I have to cycle through the list again carefully so I don't go past the one I want.
This behavior causes the motor to be off by many pulses. Back and forth movement where the dish stops and goes the other way causes it. I have a hall sensor on the motor.

The same will happen in manual scan. The dish moves immediately when I cycle past the first sat that comes up in the list. The right button also quits working.

Is it possible to put a commit or go-to function after I select my satellite to peak and scan?
It it possible to fix the right 4-way button so cycling forward and back in the sat list is possible?
I notice that restarting my receiver will fix the right button function. But only temporarily.

Is it possible to please fix these things? It took much longer to setup my satellites with ViX on the mio than a Zgemma H7 I use with openatv.

I like ViX but have to use openatv for now.

Thank you.
 
Can you confirm which version of ViX you are using as there were some issues with an earlier recent release plus there are recent driver changes for some Edision receivers.
Also confirm it works fine on OpenATV.
 
As I'm not currently running it the downloaded file name is openvix-5.2.032.release-osmio4k_usb.zip.

I did trim the satellites.xml to include just the sats I'm able to see here.
But this was done only after the initial bug being discovered.
I have verified a stable square wave pulse coming from the hall device in the actuator arm.
Perhaps allowing cycling through sats in the list with left/right buttons and accepting the selection with the ok button?
This would keep the receiver on the previous sat until selection is verified.

I did notice mention of a tuner bug being fixed in the only update I performed. But the problem persisted.
I hope this can be fixed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top