Sorry this took a long time to upload. My ipk creator is not working for some reason so you will just have to overwrite the old files using dcc.
v0.7
Massive update to cool tv guide. Looks A lot more like sky now
Added new buttons
Now and next in second infobar screen
New movie selection screen. 'Sky planner'
New record icon
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/SKY.HD/icons/icons/ico_rec_on.png
[Skin] Error: {SKY.HD/skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/SKY.HD/icons/icons/ico_rec_on.png not found!. Please contact the skin's author!
[Skin] Error: {SKY.HD/skin.xml}: color 'undcdcdc' must be #aarrggbb or valid named color. Please contact the skin's author!
how do i install this skin it looks really useful![]()
hi
abell431 excellent work but for some reason it keeps crashing my dreambox 800 se ive put the folders in the right place but it still crashes any ideas , am using tsimage 3.0 211213 version enigma 2 thanks

Haha not me anyway!! I'm going to let the boys work away but anyone is welcome to mine when I finish it but I know i'll be using theirs for guidance.